Have fun learning about L.A.’s famous feline!
Experience the real and imagined adventures of P-22—the lone mountain lion who defied the odds to live in Griffith Park—through whimsical artwork, educational stories, and fun activities by more than 50 artists and wildlife advocates, including some of P-22’s closest friends from the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, the National Wildlife Federation, the National Park Service, and Friends of Griffith Park. We Heart P-22 welcomes people of all ages to follow this courageous puma as he visits some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, learn about the importance of preserving urban wildlife, and celebrate the interdependence of our species along the way.
- Compiled by Narrated Objects
- Featuring more than 50 contributors!
- Cover illustration: Leticia Meza | Cover design: Miriam Blier
- Book design: Lucy Gonzalez
- 8.5 x 11 inches | softcover
- 138 pages + two color fold-outs
- Interior pages: FSC-certified paper with soy-based inks
- ISBN: 978-0-9991670-0-7
- Lovingly printed in Los Angeles by J-n-K Services, Inc.