The Los Angeles Impact Box
Made by: Gifts for Good
Gifts for Good offers solutions for corporate giving with a charitable cause. LA Original has partnered with Gifts for Good on the Los Angeles Impact Box which includes Would Works, the Giving Keys, Light 4 Life Cause, Downtown Women’s Center and Goodwill Southern CA. Ten percent of profits directly supports the Made by DWC program that provides job training to women transitioning out of homelessness.
- Mini cutting board handmade by individuals transitioning from poverty and homelessness in Downtown Los Angeles from solid white oak. Dimensions: 6″ x 9″ x .75″. Engraved with the local nonprofit “Would Works” on one side and “LA” Originals symbol on the other side.
- Matte Black Keychain is hand stamped by formerly homeless individuals in Downtown LA at The Giving Keys. Key comes engraved with “City Of Angels” on one side and “LA” on the other side. Measures 2 2/5″ long x 1 1/3″ wide.
- Handmade All Natural “LA” Coconut Wax Candle is hand-poured by individuals with developmental disabilities at the organization Light 4 Life Cause. Black vessel has beautiful palm trees – just like LA! 8 oz. coconut wax candle provides the cleanest and most sustainable burn available on the market.
- Candle comes in luxury unisex ‘Santal’ fragrance: sandalwood fragrance with a spicy cardamom top note. The body of the fragrance is an amber sandalwood complex enhanced by a light floral orchid accord. The dry down of amber musk supports the fragrance.
- Gift box is hand assembled by individuals with disabilities at Goodwill Southern California.
- Sustainable gift box made from recycled content. Box is 100% printed in the USA with material sourced from local mills with the highest available recycled content.
- Each gift box supports 5 local nonprofits & social enterprises in LA: Would Works, Light 4 Life Cause, The Giving Keys, MADE by DWC, & Goodwill Southern California.
- 10% of profits directly support the Downtown Women’s Center’s “Made by DWC” program that teaches job training to women transitioning out of homelessness.
- The Gifts for Good x LA Original Collection provides a platform to showcase meaningful gifts that are designed, assembled, and manufactured by Los Angeles-based nonprofits and social enterprises focused on uplifting people in-need in LA. Every product is dedicated to improving life for all Angelenos and encouraging people to shop local.