Our Bamboo Dinner Plates are made from certified organic bamboo fiber and cornstarch. Durable with a smooth, modern look, they are great alternatives to styrofoam plates and can be used over and over for your favorite moments of the day, whether that be a casual picnic, family meal, or professional plate twirling. (They won’t break.)
Bamboo is a fast-growing, renewable resource, and our bamboo plates are 100% biodegradable and free of melamine and plastic, making it an environmentally conscious choice to be kind to yourself, your family, and our planet.
Try matching coasters, salad plates, and tea towels for a perfectly paired kitchen set.
*Slight color variations are a natural by-product of the bamboo fiber
- Set of 4
- Made from bamboo fiber, cornstarch and printed with food grade ink
- Non-toxic and Compostable
- Dishwasher safe. Do not microwave
- 9.85″ in diameter (25 cm)
- Handwash before initial use.
- Wash immediately after use with soapy water. Do not submerge or soak in water. Towel dry before standing vertically to air dry. Do not dry flat.
- Store in cool, dry place.
Use POKETOLA code reference for 5% off