Effective Date: October 1, 2017
- PLEASE READ THESE ENTIRE TERMS CAREFULLY to understand each of our rights and obligations regarding your access or use of our Services.
- YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, including all the rights and responsibilities of the Parties set forth below. By subscribing to, registering with, accessing, or using our Services, you agree to these Terms.
- These Terms may change from time to time (see Paragraph 3 below), and we may change these Terms without your consent and without notifying you about the changes. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Terms periodically for updates.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO, DOWNLOAD, REGISTER WITH, ACCESS, OR USE OUR SERVICES.
- “Company”, “we”, “us”, and/or “our” means The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation, with a business address at 200 North Spring Street, Room 305B, Los Angeles, CA 90012, and includes all of our subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, designees, and assigns.
- “User”, “you”, or “your” means you, a user of our Services.
- “Services” means the entire LA ORIGINAL platform and all functionality, features, works, intellectual property, and content thereof. Services may be offered throughout the known universe and across all forms of technologies that we make available to you. Services include, without limitation, our website (including all subpages and successor pages), regardless of how or where you access or use the platform, functionality, features, works, intellectual property, or content.
Changes to these Terms.
- We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion, at which point we will update the Effective Date defined at the beginning of this document. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Paragraph 17 will not apply to any Disputes for which the Parties have actual notice prior to the date the change is posted on the Terms.
- Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page each time you access the Services so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- Our Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not subscribe to, download, register with, access, or use our Services.
- Our Services are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use our Services.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction), you can use our Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms for the benefit of a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction), you are responsible for his or her use of the Services, including all legal liability the minor may incur. By using our Services for the benefit of a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction), you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to these Terms.
- Description of our Services. Our Services include, without limitation, trademarks (available for commercial license) and a platform to showcase diverse makers and promote locally-designed, assembled, or manufactured goods through a line of LA-branded products.
Accessing the Services.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any Services we provide, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict users’ access to some parts of the Services or the entire Services.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
- Changes to our Services. We may update the Services from time to time, but the Services are not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Reliance on Information Posted.
- The Services are made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Services and all its all functionality, features, works, intellectual property, and content (including, without limitation, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services and all its all functionality, features, works, intellectual property, and content for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, download, store, or transmit any of our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of any of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, distribution, adaptation, display, or performance; and
- If we provide social media features in conjunction with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify any Services or copies thereof;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Services or copies thereof.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services.
- If you wish to make any use of the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any functionality, features, works, intellectual property, and content thereof is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
- Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- LA ORIGINAL Brand Features. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the LA ORIGINAL brand (the “LA ORIGINAL Brand Features”) are the sole property of The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles, or its affiliates, licensors, or assignees. You must not use such LA ORIGINAL Brand Features without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans appearing in the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to the Services and Social Media Features.
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain Services;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, related to the Services; and
- Cause limited portions of the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site; or
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the Services that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
- The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to immediately cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Links from the Services. If the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to these Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Prohibited Uses and Restrictions on Use.
- You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and only in accordance with these Terms.
You must not use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability; or
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
You must not use:
- Any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services;
- Any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; or
- Any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
You must not:
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services (including, without limitation, any protected computer), the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services or their operation;
- Attack the Services (including, without limitation, any protected computer) via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services (including, without limitation, any protected computer).
Monitoring and Enforcement of the Terms.
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services.
- YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- We have the right to:
Claims of Copyright
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available through the Services infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to Our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available through the Services infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to Our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Services;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- The address of our “Designated Agent” for claims of copyright infringement is The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles, Attn: DMCA AGENT, 200 North Spring Street, Room 305B, Los Angeles, CA 90012 or email@example.com.
- You agree to defend us, indemnify us and hold us harmless, together with all our subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers, service providers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “LA ORIGINAL Parties”) from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, our Services; or (b) any violation of these Terms by you. We reserve the right to assume all or any part of the defense of any such claims and negotiations for settlement and you agree to fully cooperate with us in doing so.
- If you are a California resident, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California websites users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California, 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- THE SERVICES AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES, THE SUBMISSIONS, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SERVICES ARE HOSTED, OR ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE ON ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ON THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD-PARTY PLATFORM, ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to You insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF ASSETS OR SECURITIES, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OUR SERVICES, OR FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SYSTEMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE). THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY AS WELL AS DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND/OR THE LA ORIGINAL PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICES EXCEED the LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, OR $100.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT YOUR REMEDIES HEREUNDER FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND
- THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE OUR AND THE LA ORIGINAL PARTIES’ SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION IN RESPECT HEREOF, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE US AND THE LA ORIGINAL PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE US AND/OR ANY SUCH LA ORIGINAL PARTY FOR, ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
FOR EXAMPLE, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST, AS A CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542, WHICH STATES:
- IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT REQUIRES A SPECIFIC STATEMENT REGARDING RELEASE THEN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE THIS SECTION OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR PROVISION IN LAW, REGULATION, OR CODE THAT HAS THE SAME INTENT OR EFFECT AS THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASE.
- In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
[[CONTINUES ON NEXT PAGE]]
[[INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]]
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND JURISDICTION.
Please read this section carefully
- All Disputes Resolved by Binding Arbitration. Except for a claim by us of infringement or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights or for a matter than can be resolved in small claims court, all Disputes arising out of the Agreements must be resolved through binding arbitration in the City of Los Angeles, California on an individual basis under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA Rules”) and as further described in this “Arbitration Agreement”. In the event of a conflict between the AAA Rules and the Arbitration Agreement, the Arbitration Agreement will control. This Arbitration Agreement is intended to be interpreted broadly. It includes, but is not limited to, all claims and disputes relating to your use of the Services and the Agreements, and applies to you and us, as well as to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns of either Party.
- If either Party brings a claim in court that should be arbitrated or either party refuses to arbitrate a claim that should be arbitrated, the other Party may ask a court to force the Parties to “compel” arbitration to resolve the dispute. Either Party can also ask a court to stop a court proceeding while an arbitration proceeding is ongoing.
- YOU AGREE THAT BY YOUR ASSENT TO the AGREEMENTS, WE AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. WE AND YOU AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. ANY ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. The FOREGOING APPLIES TO ALL KINDS OF CLAIMS UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY.
- In conjunction with the provisions of Paragraph 6, we may immediately, without prior notice, suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Services, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability.
- Geographic LA ORIGINAL is based in the state of California in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its associated content is appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Governing Law. This Policy, and all Disputes thereto, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to the principals of conflicts of laws. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services, these Terms, or any services or information available through third party platforms, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause or action arose regardless of any statutes or law to the contrary. In the event any such claims or causes of action is not filed within such 1-year period, such claims or causes of action are forever barred.
- Entire Agreement. This Policy constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties concerning the Parties’ rights and responsibilities regarding the collection, storage, maintenance, protection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. No prior written or oral negotiations, agreements or representations are of any further force or effect.
- The Parties hereto recognize that if, after the date of execution of this Policy, any provision of this Policy is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provision is fully severable and the remainder of the Policy will remain in full force and effect.
- Drafting Considerations. Certain clauses may begin with a Short, Bold-Faced Heading and may feature typographic emphasis including words in bold face, underline, or ALL CAPS. All such headings and typographical emphasis are strictly for ease of reading this Policy and may not be considered in the construction, interpretation, or enforcement of this Policy or any clause thereof. “Capitalized Terms” (each term is bracketed by quotation marks (") in its first appearance) are defined terms for the specific purposes of the Agreements and have the definitions ascribed to them by the Agreements.
- Your Comments and Concerns. The Services are operated by The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles. We can be reached at 200 North Spring Street, Room 305B, Los Angeles, CA 90012. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.